Suzanne Hollander, MS, RD.

Suzanne Hollander, MS, RD

As a dietitian, home cook, and enthusiast of all-things-delicious, I'm often asked, "so what do YOU eat?" Here's a blog to answer that very question! My hope is that you'll find (even just a little) inspiration from some of my favorite recipes, restaurants, party-ideas and food musings for your own happy, healthy, food-loving lifestyle.

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Waterloo & City

A friend from out-of-town and I enjoyed a great dinner at this gastropub in Culver City last Friday night. Even though it was raining, we kept cozy on their covered patio, under the heaters in what was quite the November-in-LA experience for two Midwest natives. We barely scratched the surface of their varied food and drink menu (awesome looking cocktails and affordable, good wine...yes please!). I enjoyed every bite of the smaller plates we shared, and I'm looking forward to going back for the entrees! 
Salmon Tartar Special
Broccolini, Garlic, Chili...a pleasant spice! 
Wild Mushroom Pizza, Smoked Mozzarella, Truffle Oil
(that's right...TRUFFLE OIL)







No comments:

Post a Comment