Suzanne Hollander, MS, RD.

Suzanne Hollander, MS, RD

As a dietitian, home cook, and enthusiast of all-things-delicious, I'm often asked, "so what do YOU eat?" Here's a blog to answer that very question! My hope is that you'll find (even just a little) inspiration from some of my favorite recipes, restaurants, party-ideas and food musings for your own happy, healthy, food-loving lifestyle.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Momofuku Noodle Bar

Yesterday I had a delightful lunch at Momofuku Noodle Bar. I know it's nothing new, but still thought I'd take the chance to rave about it. We started with the pork buns, which are now on my unofficial "Best of New York" list. After delicious pork belly, I decided a lighter main dish was necessary. The Charred Octopus with fennel, yogurt, and grapefruit was just right. On my way out I saw some people with the fried chicken, so I will definitely be returning!

No comments:

Post a Comment