Suzanne Hollander, MS, RD.

Suzanne Hollander, MS, RD

As a dietitian, home cook, and enthusiast of all-things-delicious, I'm often asked, "so what do YOU eat?" Here's a blog to answer that very question! My hope is that you'll find (even just a little) inspiration from some of my favorite recipes, restaurants, party-ideas and food musings for your own happy, healthy, food-loving lifestyle.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Urth Caffe

I paid a bit more for lunch at this popular cafe than I'd hoped. But my recent day of lunch and studying at Urth in West Hollywood was delicious and the outdoor pick-me-up I needed. The cost can likely be attributed though to high quality, organic ingredients...and the chance of bumping into a celeb. I'm the kind of person that would rather spend a bit more for something delicious and fresh, than a bit less for something that leaves me groggy all afternoon. The cranberry walnut bread with organic butter that came with my Urth Farmers Salad was a tasty treat as well. And, as always, delicious iced coffee is the key to my heart! Will definitely be back for lunch on their patio in the weeks to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment