Suzanne Hollander, MS, RD.

Suzanne Hollander, MS, RD

As a dietitian, home cook, and enthusiast of all-things-delicious, I'm often asked, "so what do YOU eat?" Here's a blog to answer that very question! My hope is that you'll find (even just a little) inspiration from some of my favorite recipes, restaurants, party-ideas and food musings for your own happy, healthy, food-loving lifestyle.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Fat Radish

The verdict on this one? GO!


We shared Malbec, oysters, green bean special, beet crumble, celery root pot pie, and pork chop. Everything was delicious, but when I go back, I will skip the entree and just order the tasty salads, snacks, and vino. I wasn't into the chocolate cake either--it's a dessert experiment gone wrong. So maybe go with the cheese plate if you're still craving a post-dinner something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment