Suzanne Hollander, MS, RD.

Suzanne Hollander, MS, RD

As a dietitian, home cook, and enthusiast of all-things-delicious, I'm often asked, "so what do YOU eat?" Here's a blog to answer that very question! My hope is that you'll find (even just a little) inspiration from some of my favorite recipes, restaurants, party-ideas and food musings for your own happy, healthy, food-loving lifestyle.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Peachy Ice Cream Social



Monday night, we had a back-to-school ice cream social as some friends enter their (hopefully) final year of grad school. The plan: I provided ice cream and it was BYO-topping. I used my ice cream maker and made use of seasonal sweet peaches. The Fresh Peach Ice Cream paired perfectly with one friend's homemade caramel sauce and ginger snaps, and we also feasted on (store-bought) cookies and cream with peanut butter cups, chocolate sauce, and bananas. I can't wait to use the ice cream maker again--a Monday night tradition just might take off here...

No comments:

Post a Comment